Register fo the Webinar for Austin/Travis County Child Care Providers on COVID-19- Wed. 3/25/20, 1:00 p.m.
The Austin/Travis County COVID-19 Child Care Task Force will be hosting a webinar for child care providers in Austin/Travis County Wednesday, March 25, from 1:00-2:30 p.m. We hope you can join us. The purpose of the webinar is to:
- Let you know about Task Force efforts to support child care providers,
- Provide the latest guidance on best practices for providers whose doors are open and serving children, and
- Ensure you know where to access the latest information and how to communicate with us about your needs.
After the speakers present, there will be time for questions and answers. If you are unable to watch the webinar at the scheduled time, it will be recorded so you can watch it at a later time.
- If you do not register, you can still join the webinar using the following information.
- Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device: Please click this URL to join. https://zoom.us/s/283414023
- Or join by phone:*
- Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- US: +1-346-248-7799 or +1-669-900-6833 or +1-301-715-8592 or +1-312-626-6799 or +1-929-205-6099 or +1-253-215-8782
- Webinar ID: 283 414 023; International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/adtFwIkARA
Success By 6 Covid-19 Resources
In the past week, the Central Texas community has taken the necessary steps to slow the spread of COVID-19. These are uncertain times, and the situation is evolving rapidly.
The SX6 Leadership Team is in constant communication with many in the early childhood education community and community leaders to mitigate the impact in our community for families with young children and those who provide services and programs for them.
Several members of the SX6 Leadership Team are now serving on a formal child care task force of the Emergency Operations Command for the City of Austin coordinating efforts around child care at this time.
Congress must include child care in the next #COVID19 Relief Package. Help make sure health care workers and other essential employees have quality child care during this #COVID19 crisis. Just as importantly, we need to ensure that child care survives after the crisis. bit.ly/2J2cvrJ
You can find a constantly curated list of relevant and timely resources for those serving the early childhood sector on the Success By 6 portal. To receive urgent update notifications via email, please join the portal.
The unique circumstances of this pandemic response have highlighted both the value and vulnerability of our child care system in the nation and state. Here's how you can help.
We have curated a list of COVID-19 resources for helping children and families cope and feel supported available in the Success By 6 portal. Check them out and share them with your network.